Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max Key Specs and Features
- 6.67 inches Super AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2400 Pixels (~395 PPI), 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Android 11; MIUI 12
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G (8 nm) Processor
- 6GB RAM / 8GB
- 64GB / 128GB Built-in Storage, Micro-SD Support
- 108MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP Quad Rear Cameras
- 16MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Sensor (Side-Mounted)
- Fast Charging (33W Capacity)
- 5020mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
Design and Display
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro max design is exactly the same as that of the Global Note 10 Pro, however, enthusiats will be served with a different set of colour options, which pretty much sets both smartphones apart as far as design goes.
Enthusiasts who purchase this device will have three colour options which include Dark Night, Glacial Blue, Vintage Bronze.
Moving on to the build properties, we have gorilla glass 5 upfront, a plastic frame, and glass on the rear. The absence of the IP53 rating for water and dust the shortcomings that surface when compared to the Global Note 10 pro.
The display up front is a 6.67-inch display based on a Super AMOLED panel, this is paired with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 Pixels, a density of approximately 395 PPI, a 120Hz refresh rate.
Moving on to the cameras, we once again have a reminiscence. It’s the same setup on the rear and the same upfront as seen on the Global Redmi Note 10 Pro.
On the rear, we have a quad camera setup comprising a 108MP primary camera with an aperture of f/1.9, an 8MP ultrawide camera with an aperture of f/2.2, and a 118˚ field of view.
Also on the rear is a 5MP macro camera with an aperture of f/2.4 and a 2MP depth camera with an aperture of f.2.4. Video recording on the rear camera system is capped at 4k @ 30fps.
Moving upfront to the front camera department, we have a single 16MP primary camera with an aperture of f/2.5. Video recording on this camera is capped at 1090p @ 30fps.
Hardware and Software
Performance on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro max is the same as seen on the global Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro.
Onboard, we have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor with an 8nm processor, an Adreno 618 GPU, option for either 6GB / 8GB RAM, option for either 64GB or 128GB of internal storage, and a non-removable 5020mAh battery, which is fed through a 33W fast charge system.
On the software side, we have got the MIUI 12 user interface running on the Android 11 operating system.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max features a 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C port, dual-band Wifi Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity.
Internet connectivity on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro is capped at 4G LTE, this means you won’t have the luxury of 5G internet speed. Download and uploads are limited to 4G speed.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max Specs
Here are a few specs of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max:
- Platform: Android 11, MIUI 12
- Processor: Qualcomm SM7150 Snapdragon 732G (8 nm) (Octa-core 2×2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Memory: 6GB / 8GB RAM
- Colours: Dark Night, Glacial Blue, Vintage Bronze
- Dimension: 164 x 76.5 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 193 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM
- Display: 6.67 inches Super AMOLED, 1080 x 2400 pixels, ~395 PPI density, ~85.6% screen-to-body ratio, 120Hz Refresh Rate,
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 108MP (Primary) f/1.9 + 8MP (Ultrawide) f/2.2, 118˚ FOV + 5MP (Macro) f/2.4 + 2MP (Depth) f/2.4
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, HDR, Panorama, PDAF, 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps
- Front Camera: 16MP Camera, f/2.5, Panorama, 1080p@30fps
- Built-in Storage: 64GB / 128GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes (Dedicated Slot)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 32, 38, 40, 41
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: –
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: Yes
- USB Port: USB Type-C 2.0